Instructor: Carolina Abiassaf
Date: Friday, March 6
Time: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Price: $55/teen or $90/parent & teen
Ages: 10 and older
– Chicken fajitas with guacamole, and sour cream from scratch – (Vegetarian option)
– Churros from scratch with a chocolate dipping sauce
Attendees will be able to enjoy their preparation in our dining area with juices and soft drinks and a beer for the parent!
WHY THIS CLASS
A kitchen is a great place to teach and to learn some “life lessons” in a way that doesn’t make it seem like they’re lessons.
Kids can learn how to be focused in order to stay safe, the value of cleaning up after themselves, the joy of doing something for others.
They can also learn about nutrition and how to make the components of a meal come together and to be creative with what they have available to them.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Learn about the most frequently used Mexican herbs
– Knife skills: Learn how to cut your vegetables
– Learn how to stir-fry your vegetables
– Learn how to make Mexican dips from scratch
– Learn how to make a delicious dessert!