Instructor: Justine Tanachian
Date: Friday, May 24
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Price: $110 for Parent & Teen + $45/extra Teen (all taxes included)
Ages: 9 and older
– Quinoa Salad with rocket, cherry tomatoes and pomegranate with a pomegranate, sumac and lemon zest sauce
– Tagliatelle from scratch with chicken and mushroom sauce
– Lemon tart in verrines
You will be able to enjoy your meal together in our dining area with a complementary glass of wine (for the parent) and soft drinks or juices (for the teens)
WHY THIS CLASS
Looking for a fun family project? Cook a meal together! Share your passion for cooking with your teenager in this fun, hands-on class. Teens will enjoy working alongside their parent as we practice making the staple of Italian cuisine: Pasta from scratch.
The young chefs will have the opportunity to cook, learn & have fun in the kitchen. They will be introduced to cooking, techniques, tools & utensils and vocabulary.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How make a refreshing everyday salad
– How to make pasta from scratch
– How to make a delicious and easy dessert