Instructor: Justine Tanachian
Date: Tuesday, November 19
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $70/person (all taxes included)
– Velouté French style squash, poached egg and thyme soup, served with grilled croutons and grated parmesan
– Mexican style hot chicken with lemon and coriander soup, served with avocados and diced chillies
WHY THIS CLASS
We completely understand that your life is unbelievably busy working long hours at the office, hustling the kids to different activities, or even running to class and studying for your exams.
The last thing you want to do when you get home from an exhausting day is spend hours in the kitchen cooking dinner.
Thanks to these quick dinner ideas, meal time can be the very least of your worries, because every single dish on this menu is made in just 30 minutes!
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to cream a chunky soup to become silky
– How to cook different vegetables in one pot
– How to make a velouté
– How to poach an egg
– How to assemble an elegant soup bowl with toppings (bread ,cheese …)
– How to make a Mexican soup with guacamole style topping.