Instructor: Mario Aoun – World Barbecue Association in Lebanon
Date: Monday, July 29
Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Price: $95/person (all taxes included)
– Rump steak skewers
– Peanut butter chicken skewers
– Pineapple Asian shrimps skewers
– Vegetarian Peruvian skewers
Beer will be offered
WHY THIS CLASS
Summer is right around the corner! This class is a must for those of you looking to completely upgrade your BBQ & butchery skills and learn how to cook a new repertoire of delicious BBQ recipes. The session will be conducted by the experts and champions BBQ Bros.
BBQ Bros use the reverse–seared method where the steaks start in a low oven and end in a hot pan on the stovetop. By searing at the end, you’ll get a tender, perfectly cooked meat with a crisp, burnished crust every time.
Gloves on, knives out, meat everywhere!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Learning the basics about your equipment and how it operates
– Fire management and knife skills
– Meat chicken and fish selection: Identifying meat cuts
– BBQ Grilling techniques
– Cutting meat and handling it
– Increase your BBQ’s Flavor: Rubs, Marinades, Sauces and more