Instructor: Mickael Gantner
Date: Thursday, May 16
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $85 / person (all taxes included)
– Ravioles à la ricotta et épinards avec une sauce beurre blanc citronné
– Ravioles de foie gras, accompagné de sa crème de châtaignes
– Dim sum de homard, wakamé et crème de maïs
WHY THIS CLASS
French cuisine is known globally for its finesse and flavor. It is all about layering flavors, mastering basic techniques, and savoring every bite.
With the right ingredients, techniques, and dining mentality, you can create amazing French meals on an average weeknight in your very own kitchen.
Treat yourself with our refined menu that you can easily reproduce for your loved ones!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make the ravioli from the dough to the final dish
– How to prepare three different fillings
– How to make 3 different sauces
– How to assemble the dim sum and ravioli
– Plating – the final touch!