Instructor: Mixologist Jack Zgheib & Chef Carolina Abiassaf
Date: Friday, July 17
Time: 7:15 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: LBP 105’000/person
Who said your homemade cocktails can’t have a twist?
This class is intended for the bartending novice or the home enthusiast who wants to up their game quickly and with minimal investment.
This class can be booked privately for groups. Come with your friends and enjoy your private bar while learning new recipes for your house parties!
– Strawberry Volcano: Captain Morgan spiced rum rich vanilla, warming spices with just the hint of oak mixed with strawberry.
– The Floral Aloha: Captain Morgan white rum with Hibiscus flower and apple.
– Jamaican Vacation: Smooth, rich and oaky taste of Captain Morgan Dark Rum with fresh Peach
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make and mix cocktails at home
– How to combine flavors (spices, herbs, fruits…) with spirits
– Learn how to make homemade syrups
– Learn the difference between the techniques and why we use each one of them