Instructor: Sylvie Ayoub @HolyMitt
Date: Wednesday, July 8
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Rate: $1 = 3’000 LBP
– Homemade ricotta
– Fresh ravioli filled with ricotta, cooked in a tomato sauce and topped with flavored breadcrumbs
– Ricotta, vermicelli and fruit dessert cups with spiced syrup and nuts
WHY THIS CLASS
Since all imported products prices are getting higher by the day, we at KitchenLab will help you learn how to prepare some of them at HOME!
Together with @HolyMitt, the passionate and vibrant recipe developer, we will be giving a Do-It-Yourself class where you will be able to produce RICOTTA and RAVIOLI by yourself!
– How to make homemade ricotta cheese
– How to make fresh pasta
– How to make ravioli
– How to make an all-purpose tomato sauce
– How to make flavored breadcrumbs
– How to make a spiced syrup
CREATING A SAFE AND HEALTHY SPACE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.