Instructor: Nguyel Ngoc Son
Date: Thursday, February 20
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $65/person (all taxes included)
– Chili Mango salad: Mango, iceberg, cucumbers, coriander, red chili, Indian onions, and peanuts, mixed with sweet chili (optional) dressing.
– Green chicken curry donburi: Rice topped with stir-fried chicken with sautéed spinach, edamame, leeks and black sesame in a green curry sauce. Vegetarian option
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
Gather your friends and family around a light-hearted yummy activity to disconnect and let’s take you to Japan with your loved ones: Cook your dinner in a fun ambiance, learn new recipes and enjoy your meal all-together around our dining table!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Learn a new crowd-pleaser flavourful salad: Exotic Asia in a bowl
– How to prepare stir-fried chicken
– Knife skills: Knife handling and cutting techniques
– How to prepare the green curry sauce
– How to cook Jasmine rice to perfection
– Plating – the final touch!