Instructor: Massimo Baliva
Date: Wednesday, May 29
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $80 / person (all taxes included)
– Caponata di verdure: Mix of eggplant, capsicum pepper, zucchini, basil, tomato cherry, oregano
– Tomato soup with king fish: Fresh tomato with oil garlic parsley, King fish (white fish) decorated with pesto sauce and sesame seed
– Fish salad: Boiled shrimps, mussels, tomato, rocket leaves, zucchini, cappers vinegar lemon, with fresh grissini (Italian breadsticks)
– Crema al limone
WHY THIS CLASS
This class is your key to authentic Italian cooking – exactly the way it’s made in Italy.
It’s like a vacation for your mouth!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make everyday summer starters
– Techniques on how to handle and cook shellfish
– Techniques on how to handle and cook King fish to perfection
– How to make the lemon curd
– The importance of using fresh in season ingredients
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips