Instructor: Expert & Mixologist M. Naanaa
Date: Monday, December 17
Time: 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Price: $50 / person (all taxes included)
– Mulled Hot Wine (wine based)
– Festive Irish Coffee (liqueur based)
– Christmas Sour (whiskey based)
Crackers will be offered
WHY THIS CLASS
This class is designed for people interested in developing skills and experience bartending. Mostly, everyone is familiar with the basic drinks which are made from spirits mixed with juices, soft or energy drinks. But globally, drinks culture has changed and cocktails are taking over.
With 9 years of experience and with top ranking in local and international competition Moe Naanaa will explain in this class about Diageo’s Reserve brands and how they mix with other ingredients to make a perfect serve or a cocktail in a very simple way. As mixology grows as a trend and consumers are becoming more demanding and discerning, this class will equip them with good knowledge to be experts in what they are mixing and drinking.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make and mix cocktails at home
– How to combine flavors (spices, herbs, fruits…) with spirits
– Learn how to make homemade syrups
– Learn the difference between the techniques and why we use each one of them