Instructor: Ali Allam
Date: Wednesday, December 4
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $65/person – Get a 15% discount if you own KitchenLab’s Loyalty Card!
– Chili con carne
– Chicken fajitas
– Beef fajitas
– Guacamole from scratch
– Sour cream from scratch
– Fresca sauce from scratch
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
Authentic Mexican food is vibrant, delicious, fresh and fun. It is also colorful, spicy and uses an amazing array of chilies, both fresh and dried.
Located in the heart of Gemmayzeh, Salud Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria, brands itself as rebels with a cause. In this class, they will teach us about the commonly known traditional Mexican dishes including a variety of delicious sauces that goes with mostly every Mexican plate!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Learn about the most frequently used Mexican herbs
– Learn how to make various fajitas
– Learn how to make Mexican dips from scratch
– Learn the authentic cooking techniques of common Mexican plates