Instructor: Carolina Abiassaf
Date: Saturday, February 15
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
– Bang bang Cauliflower: This bang bang cauliflower is battered, baked and then gets topped off with a sweet and spicy chili sauce (chili optional)
– Kung Pao chicken: Stir-fried chicken, peanuts, and green onion in a delicious salty, sweet, and spicy (optional) kung pao sauce, served over hot cooked rice
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
Chinese cuisine is an immensely varied cuisine with many great dishes. Here we will cook some of the all-star dishes of the modern culinary tradition.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Learn how to cook Chinese famous dishes
– How to make the bang bang sauce
– Make the famous Kung Pao sauce
– How to stir-fry
– How to adapt these recipes to create other dishes