Instructor: Ali Allam
Date: Tuesday, February 18
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
– Papas rellenas: Jalapeño (optional) potato cheese balls mixed with Mexican spices and sour cream from scratch
– Tortilla crusted chicken tacos: Tortilla crusted chicken with red cabbage and a cream corn sauce from scratch
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN.
Round up your girlfriends for an entertaining and unforgettable themed girls night out. You and your besties will bring to life a custom menu. Eat, drink and laugh your way through an amazing line up created by Salud Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria especially for you. You will leave with new recipes, a full tummy, and warm memories and nothing but the best for our girls!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Learn about the most frequently used Mexican herbs
– Learn how to shape the potato cheese balls and how to cook them
– Learn how to make the sour cream and corn cream sauce from scratch
– Learn how to bread your chicken
– Learn the authentic cooking techniques of common Mexican plates