Instructor: Mickael Gantner
Date: Thursday, June 27
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $85/person (all taxes included)
– Gazpacho de concombre, pomme verte et coriandre
– Salade Tahitienne: Crevettes, sucrine, carottes, concombres, celeries, gingembre, citron vert, lait de coco, oignon nouveaux
– Dorade cuite au gros sel sauce vierge (citrons, tomates, câpre, olives, persil, basilic, huile d’olive), accompagnée de brochettes de pommes de terres au romarin
WHY THIS CLASS
French cuisine is known globally for its finesse and flavor. It is all about layering flavors, mastering basic techniques, and savoring every bite.
With the right ingredients, techniques, and dining mentality, you can create amazing French meals on an average weeknight in your very own kitchen.
Treat yourself with our refined menu that you can easily reproduce for your loved ones!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to prepare a fresh and light starter
– How to make a fusion summer salad and balance sweet and savory
– How to prepare a coconut milk vinaigrette
– How to choose your fish and handle it
– How to cook your sea bream in sea salt crust
– How to make rosemary skewers
– Plating – the final touch!