Instructor: Mickael Gantner
Date: Monday, January 28
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Price: $85 / person (all taxes included)
– Duo de saumon frais et fumé aux baies roses et sommitées de brocolis
– Risotto au parmesan, mignons et sot-l’y-laisse* (chicken oyster) de poulet fermier, râpée de truffes noires du Periguord
* Sot l’y laisse: Chicken oysters are the two small, oyster-shaped pieces of dark meat that lie on either side of a whole chicken’s backbone, it is considered as the most flavorful and tender part of the chicken
WHY THIS CLASS
French cuisine is known globally for its finesse and flavor. It is all about layering flavors, mastering basic techniques, and savoring every bite.
With the right ingredients, techniques, and dining mentality, you can create amazing French meals on an average weeknight in your very own kitchen.
Treat yourself with our refined menu that you can easily reproduce for your loved ones!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– What is the chicken oyster and how to find it
– How to cut the chicken oyster
– How to make a risotto from scratch
– How to cut the salmon to prepare a tartare
– How to make a crunchy brick leaf
– How to make a broccoli powder
– Plating – the final touch!