Instructor: Wael Lazkani
Date: Wednesday, December 11
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $70/person (all taxes included)
– Chinese won ton dumpling soup
– Japanese spicy miso ramen
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
Soups can be pretty amazing; they are pure comfort food and they are able to pick you up when you are down, warm you up when you are cold and of course help you feel better when you are sick.
In this class, learn delicious and new kinds of soups to add in your repertoire!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to prepare a ramen stock
– How to prep wontons
– How to use a miso paste
– How to cook ramen noodles
– How to prep and serve great soups