Instructor: Hadi Hazim
Date: Wednesday, January 16
Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Price: $80 / person (all taxes included)
– Oven baked Aubergine with miso, ginger, mirin and garlic
– Whole cauliflower head with shawarma spices
– Freekeh with coconut cream mushrooms and lemon grass
WHY THIS CLASS
Every year more and more people are making the decision to go vegan. A vegan diet can be a highly nutritious choice, as it is low in saturated fat and rich in nutrients.
Vegan diet benefits: It’s a nutrient power house diet, you can lower your blood sugar levels, reduce the risk of kidney failure, some cancers can be avoided, you can lose weight, lower cholesterol levels, improve physical fitness levels and more!
In this class, you will learn tasty easy-to-do vegan dishes!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make the miso sauce
– How to lower the aubergine oil absorption
– How to prep and bake a whole cauliflower head
– How to make raita side
– How to assemble a freekeh facon risotto
– How to substitute vegetables with meat
– How to substitute dairy creams with vegetable ones