Instructor: Chantal Tabet
Date: Tuesday, November 26
Time: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Price: $80/person (all taxes included)
– Ultimate Beef Wellington with red wine sauce
– Charred Broccoli with Parmesan, Hazelnuts, and Honey
– Ultra-Fluffy Mashed Potatoes with truffle oil
All our classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
Hosting a successful dinner party is one of the most satisfying achievements any home chef can experience. However, you sometimes lack of inspiration in what to prepare.
NO WORRIES, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
In this class, learn a full menu for all your dinner parties, simple (but not too simple though), tasty, and crowd-pleasing!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make a homemade puff pastry from scratch
– How to decorate the puff pastry
– How to choose the right cut of beef
– How to make individual beef Wellington portions
– Learn the secret to make the fluffiest mashed potatoes
– Different use of the truffle oil and how to infuse it in your potatoes
– Plating and final touch