Instructor: Justine Tanachian
Date: Thursday, October 10
Time: 7:15 PM to 9:15 PM
Price: $135/couple (all taxes included)
– Chinese dumplings
– Sweet & sour chicken with basmati rice
– Chinese banana fritters with chocolate coulis
WHY THIS CLASS
In a country where the traditional way to greet someone translates to ‘have you eaten yet?’ (ni chile ma), be rest assured, the food will be extraordinary. China has the most popular culinary heritage in the world. The history of their cuisine dates back to about 1000 years with varied cooking styles, techniques and ingredients that have evolved over time.
Come with your lover, your friend or a family member and enjoy KitchenLab’s cooking and dining experience!
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Learn how to cook Chinese famous dishes
– How to stir fry chicken with vegetables
– How to make a fragrant basmati rice side
– How to make the dumpling dough from scratch
– How to get a crispy bottom dumpling with a soft inside
– How to make a versatile soy dip that can be used in many ways
– How to make a delicious chocolate sauce for the fried bananas