Instructor: Justine Tanachian
Date: Friday, November 29
Time: 7:15 PM to 9:15 PM
Price: $130/couple (all taxes included)
– Grilled bulgogi beef lettuce wraps
– Marinated cucumber salad with scallions and sesame
– Stir fried glass noodles with summer vegetables
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHY THIS CLASS
From meat grilled on the table before you, to boiling hot stews, to chilies and pickles, Korean food is almost impossible not to fall in love with.
Come with your lover, your friend or a family member and enjoy KitchenLab’s cooking and dining experience!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to choose your cut of meat
– How to make bulgogi beef and how to wrap it
– Knife skills: How to handle your knife and different cuts of vegetables
– Learn how to make a different everyday side salad