Instructor: Justine Tanachian
Date: Friday, May 17
Time: 7:15 PM to 9:15 PM
Price: $130 / couple (all taxes included)
– Chicken and beef fajitas: Tri-color bell peppers, black beans, guacamole, sour cream and cheddar cheese
– Churros with a chocolate dip all from scratch
WHY THIS CLASS
Mexican food has some of the most well-known and loved dishes in the world and is vibrant, delicious, fresh and fun! Let’s get “feliz” in the kitchen for an unforgettable date night.
Instead of going out to the restaurant, come with your lover, your friend or a family member and enjoy KitchenLab’s cooking and dining experience!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to make the fajitas seasoning mix
– How to make a perfect guacamole from scratch
– How to make the sour cream from scratch
– How to make churros from scratch
– How to make a damn good chocolate dip