Instructor: Mohamed Sayed
Date: Starting Tuesday, September 7
Time: 7:00 PM till 9:30 PM
Price: LBP 2’700’000 for the 4 sessions
(LBP 900’000/month over 3 consecutive times)
WHY THIS CLASS
For those of you who were big fans of our COOKING TECHNIQUES 1st EDITION…. As promised, KitchenLab concocted for you another set of sessions full of knowledge, skills, techniques & tricks to learn!
But mostly, it’s the practice you will enjoy with us. During each class, you will cook for yourself and follow by a dinner with drinks.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Class 1:The Tips & Tricks of Fresh Dough
– You will learn about: The necessary equipment for making a great pizza at home, Types of fresh doughs & how to preserve them
– Skills you will acquire: Stretch and fold, kneading, sourdough starter, shaping, temperature measurement
– What you will be cooking: Pizza from scratch, Pain de Mie
Class 2: Sushi For Beginners
– You will learn about: The types of sushi & seafood used in sushi. History & origins of sushi
– Skills you will acquire: How to make sushi vinegar rice, roll & shape technique
– What you will be cooking: Vegetable Maki – Salmon Sashimi Poke Bowl
Class 3: The World of Pastry
– You will learn about: The science behind the baking process – Different use of eggs & their utility – How to pasteurize the eggs
– Skills you will acquire: Mixtures & Measurements – Temperature – Texture
– What you will be cooking: Japanese Fluffy Cheese Cakes – Mini Meringues – Crème Brûlée
Class 4: Middle Eastern Cuisine & Traditions
– You will learn about: The history of Middle-Eastern food & its expansion
– Skills you will acquire: Picking the right spices – cooking varieties of local delicacies
– What you will be cooking: Tabbouleh – Chicken Shawarma & Pita bread + Home-Made Garlic spread
CREATING A SAFE AND HEALTHY SPACE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.