Date: Thursday, June 17
Time: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Price: LBP 150,000/person
- Baked Garlic Chicken & Potatoes
- Black Eyed Beans With Tomato Sauce & Burgul Pilaf
- Join this class to cook with your own hands a delicious meal for those in need
- Each participants will be preparing a family pack (4 portions)
- You will be guided and instructed by our head chef
- We’ll provide the aprons, ingredients, utensils etc.
- 3 in 1: Learn New Recipes, Volunteer, Enjoy
- We can host 16 participants
COVID SAFETY 🏥
We want you to feel as good about cooking with us as we do about hosting you back!
For the comfort and safety of everyone in our Lab, we are following the health and safety measures communicated by the Ministry of Public Health for all our in-house classes and shopping.
Practicing social distancing and maintaining enhanced cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting cooking stations, high-touch surfaces, utensils, and ingredients.
For more info on all our classes, please check our Insta page https://www.instagram.com/kitchenlab.lb/?hl=en