Instructor: Omar Bekdache
Date: Wednesday, July 31
Time: 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM
Price: $70/person (all taxes included)
– Pale Ale Beer
Pale ale is a popular style of beer known to be hop-forward with a malty flavor and a golden to amber color. This is the style that inspired the American craft beer scene.
Pale ales are those beers that bridge the gap between dark stouts and light lagers. They have the all the flavors you want but are not too heavy. You’ll never be bored by this style as there is a great array of pale ales to explore.
Pizza will be offered!
After 4 weeks, once your beer has fermented you’ll be able to pick up your bottles from Brew inc. in Badaro.
WHY THIS CLASS
This course aims to give those people with ambitions of setting up their own microbrewery either now or in the future, all the basic skills and knowledge to make their ‘brewing dream’ a reality.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– Beer history and how it all started
– Beer tasting
– Craft beer and its evolution till date
– Malt tasting and types
– Different blends/different types of beers
– Beer process and beer parameters (ABV/IBU/SRM)
– Hops introduction in beer and its effect (Bitterness/flavor/aroma)
– How to drink a beer and how to recognize a good beer
– Yeast and its role in beer
– The equipment you need to brew beer (and where to get it)