Instructor: Massimo Baliva
Date: Monday, May 27
Time: 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Price: $80 / person (all taxes included)
– Parmigiana di melanzane: Eggplant parmigiana with parmesan, mozzarella and basil
– Saltimbocca: Rolled beef filled with mozzarella, baked ham (optional), sage, rosemary, in chicken with white sauce
– Gnocchi alla sorrentina: Fresh gnocchi with tomato sauce (from scratch), basil and mozzarella
– Cantucci alle mandorle: Baked cantucci with almond
WHY THIS CLASS
This class is your key to authentic Italian cooking – exactly the way it’s made in Italy.
It’s like a vacation for your mouth!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– The secret of perfecting a traditional Parmigiana di melanzane
– How to make traditional Naples gnocchi from scratch, shape them and cook them
– Learn how to make typical Tuscan sweet
– The importance of using fresh in season ingredients
– Plating – the final touch!
– Chef’s tips