Instructor: Nguyel Ngoc Son
Date: Thursday, February 21
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $75 / person (all taxes included)
– Shrimp laksa soup: Shrimps and glass noodles in a coconut milk and red curry veggie broth, with portobello mushrooms, bean sprouts, purslane, leeks and red chili
– Green chicken curry donburi: Rice topped with stir fried chicken with sautéed spinach, edamame, leeks and black sesame in a green curry sauce.
WHY THIS CLASS
Our menu will give you the chance to experience preparing the most common and soulful Asian street food dishes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– An overview of Asian cuisine
– How to cook the glass noodles to perfection
– How to prepare stir fried chicken
– How to make green curry
– Plating – the final touch!