Instructor: Justine Tanachian
Date: Tuesday, October 15
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Price: $70/person (all taxes included)
– Moroccan fish tajine with vegetables and sliced almonds, served with couscous and golden raisins
– Beef Stroganoff, the Russian way, with large egg noodles
– Extra salad dressing: Honey mustard sauce
WHY THIS CLASS
We completely understand that your life is unbelievably busy working long hours at the office, hustling the kids to different activities, or even running to class and studying for your exams.
The last thing you want to do when you get home from an exhausting day is spend hours in the kitchen cooking dinner.
Thanks to these quick dinner ideas, meal time can be the very least of your worries, because every single dish on this menu is made in just 30 minutes!
All our cooking classes are followed by a dinner with drinks!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– How to prepare 3 meals in an hour and a half
– Learn 2 kinds of salad dressings
– How to choose the tender beef piece
– How to make the Russian sour cream sauce
– How to make the Indian curry sauce
– How to make the perfect fluffy rice
– How to cook couscous the quick way
– How to make the perfect spice mix for your tajine